I've never quite figured out why GTA IV got as much hate as it did. The only real complaints I had about it were the annoying chase missions and the lackluster graphics. Aside from that, I found that its story had a lot of heart and the characters were pretty well developed. I haven't played much of GTA V as of yet, but from what I've seen it has a lot of imperfections and I've seen no heist missions in single player at all - not to mention the police; I know that the GTA games have never really been known for a realistic approach to the police forces, but in GTA V it seems just ridiculous...getting a wanted level for shooting a guy in the middle of the desert with a silenced pistol and no witnesses is a bit much. Aside from that, the graphics are amazing and weapon system is much better. As for which game is better, I'll be able to give a better judgement when I've beaten GTA V.
* Bestellungen dieses Artikels werden innerhalb von 24 Stunden bearbeitet und der CD Key / Produktcode, wird nach erfolgreicher Sicherheitsprüfung verschickt.
* Mehrfache Bestellungen werden nicht angenommen.
* Wir liefern keine physischen Versionen der Spiele.
* Für weitere Informationen gehe bitte auf unseren „Häufig gestellte Fragen“ Abschnitt.
* Solltest Du Probleme bei einer Bestellung haben kontaktiere uns bitte über das Kontaktformular.