is not part of Windows, but it is important nonetheless. The file is found in a subdirectory of "C:\Program Files".
Frequently occurring are file sizes such as 429,944 bytes (40% of all these files), 252,536 bytes, 251,768 bytes or, as the case may be, 426,872 bytes.
It has none of the usual file information, such as version number, etc. This FirefoxHelper program does not have a visible window, and does not appear on the taskbar. The producer of the file is registered with a certificate authority. This confirms the genuineness of the file. It is no part of Microsoft Windows. The original file is digitally signed. Check your file. For this reason, 30% of all experts consider this file to be a possible threat. The probability that it can cause harm is high.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.